Aakrithi Apartment - West Tambaram
Sqft : 1925, 1010, 980, 985, 1015, 835, 880,Rate : 3999 per sqft
- R.C.C framed/load bearing structure on individual column footings/panel
walls of brickwork
- Flooring: Vitrified tiles flooring inside the flat
- Joinery Main Door: Teak frame and flush door shutters (decorative)
- Bedroom Doors/service Doors: Seasoned domestic grade country
wood frames with flush doors
- Window: Aluminium sliding window shutters finished with MS grills
- Polished black granite kitchen top for a minimum length of 8 feet,
ceramic tile dado up to a height of 2’ above the platform, up to a height
of 2’ in above wash basin
- Single bowl stainless steel sinks
- Separate taps for metro water and ground water supply
- Storage shelves 1’ 3” depth with 3 Nos., cuddapah slabs
- An opening for exhaust fan
- White sanitary-ware
- Accessories will include low level PVC cistern for European
- Glazed ceramic wall dado up to a height of 7’ 0”
- Ceramic tile flooring
- Electrical wiring designed for three phase power supply
- Supply through a distribution board incorporated with Miniature Circuit Breakers for each circuit
- Complete concealed wiring, PVC coated multi-cored copper wire of
- Cable T.V, DVD and telephone points
- A/c Point one at master bed room
- Geyser point at attached bath room
- Calling bell point
- Computer point
- Exhaust fan point at kitchen
- Modular switches and sockets
- Wardrobe niches in bedroom shall be 1'3" deep, loft at 7' level & Kitchen.
- All Walls, Internal and external, will be finished with emulsion paint of pre-determined shafe, Ceiling will be finished with emulsion paint.
- Metro water sump of capacity as specified by CMWSSB
- Seperate Over head tanks for Metro and Ground water.
- Paved Drive Way with rainwater collection channel all around the perimeter.
- MS gates in locations sanctioned by C.M.D.A
- The Company reserves the right to alter, changeor cancel any of the above specifications in part or full without prior intimation.